Skip to main content

HOW THIS SERIAL BLAST SCREWED MY LITTLE LIFE

"On 7th July, 2013 at around 5.15 a.m. a low intensity bomb blast took place in the 1500 year old Mahabodhi Temple complex. This was followed by a series of eight low intensity blasts and at least two monks are reported to be injured, one Tibetan and the other Myanmarese. The serial blasts did not cause any damage to the temple and the tree under which Buddha attained enlightenment. Two other bombs, one under the 80 feet statue of Buddha and the other near Karmapa Temple were defused by the police." Quotes wikipedia.

Quite nerving it is that our security algorithm failed to defend .No major  fatalities anyway ..that is the good news.

Manmohan Singh read the same old lines of regret that talks about intolerance in an ironically meek baritone. "Our composite culture and traditions teach us respect for all religions and such attacks on religious places will never be tolerated."
 Anyway I have no issue with this .Its quite a constant phenomenal statement of subject verb disagreement.

"Every incident is a new learning experience for us."
said the DGP of state.I am stunned .I mean its not a cricket match where India looses and MSD defends like these."you know ,we need to work on our fielding strategies.Our middle order is collapsing . we need some more practice and adapt.Every lose is a new learning experience for us."
Anyway I have no issue with this also .


My issue is quite different and personal .I belong to a pretend to be orthodox family which prefers to be overly rational ,pragmatic and skeptic .They used to feel that Bihar is quite a safe place to live in peace .But this blast ruined every perception .They are stunned . And hence next time I prefer a plan to visit Patna or Gaya or any other place  for exams or anything else  I will be interrogated with pages of questions .
 My locus will be tracked via cell phones .My right to pray in the temple might be seized.Prayers doesn't matter to them , it even doesn't matter to me still I have a habit to visit interiors of temples just to cherish the art , close my eyes and remember where my heart lies these days.

One of the said to be safest state , sans terrorism lost its charm over 30 odd minutes this morning .Its sad .White Kurta people looked sympathetic but that's not the solution .Solution lies in empathy , in the core message of Buddhism i.e "altruism".Solution lies in act not speeches .Solution lies in restructuring of administrative algorithm . 

In some stories, it has been said tat once a young scientist  H.J.Bhabha claimed that he has enough science to defend this country from nuclear attacks .Ironically we failed today even after pre information .Solution lies in conscience ,I believe we have enough science to protect ourselves.

Some people are happy ,that no one died .But what about the fear that enslaved us for ever .Remember fear is a criminal more serious than death .

In the mean time I have decided to switch over my religious sentiments .After I visited various churches I feel its quite safe to visit churches in India. No terrorists hit them , may be because they do not form a major population of concern .So I am left with two choices :
1.Visit churches, no temples, not even mosques .Terrorists have no religion , no conscience.
2.Avoid wrong deeds and hence no confession , no regrets ,no prayers required.Remember in India nobody prays for peace ,every one prays for defending himself/herself.
Remember Christianity is still way safe from terrorism in India, they are only raped time and again.

That's all for the night .Work and don't worship.Terrorism is instrumental to atheism . 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM :DAY 2 and ALLEPPEY BACKWATERS

May be because " It's always our self we find in the sea.”   or may be because the strong analogy water hold with life as it goes on irrespective of whatever it dissolves ...or may be the inductive serenity , You never get tired of water . “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.”  ―  Nicholas Sparks ,  The Notebook Comfort ,freedom, an aura of redemption and the sunny rays reflecting back from waves ,kissing my cheeks and knowingly or unknowingly melting the sun cream ...I have never expected more than this from nature . The day with Alappuzha/Alleppey was precisely a floating day  :Six good hours of boating across Alleppey backwaters . And it all began like this    The panoramic view of back waters taken from boat    Coconut trees have its own charm."And the kerala coconut beer is a must try, its sumptuous in taste and cheaper than kingfisher "said one resident. Anyway it was tough to  break off th

AMRITA PRITAM :A Diary Entry

"There was a grief I smoked in silence, like a cigarette only a few poems fell out of the ash I flicked from it." :Amrita pritam The afternoon of october 31,2005, literature sensed the demise of an embodiment that was capturing the intensity of social dilemma, emotions of feminism and precisely the perpetual state of love making since time immemorial. Those days I started nourishing my keen interest in hindi literature through translated works of this lady.  To be more qualitative behind the every craftsmanship that I started edging out with time , behind the reflection that my lines managed out of emotional and relational dictum there lies some inspiration . Writings of Amrita Pritam were not like advises rather a demand redefining the norms and the social structure. Today I erased my house number; gifted the street plate  to the long grown darkness. And identity that defines the road to my street I immersed that to tidal waves. Yet I have an answer to your

गुलज़ार और मैं: तुम मेरे पास होते हो गोया जब कोई दूसरा नहीं होता

मोमिन ने अपने वक़्त में जब ये शेर दर्ज किया की " तुम मेरे पास होते हो  गोया जब  कोई दूसरा नहीं होता " तो ग़ालिब कह बैठे ; " मोमिन ये एक शेर मुझे दे दो , मेरी पूरी जमीनी ले लो " | अलग अलग दौड़ के मजनुओं ने इस शेर को अलग अलग तरीके से अपनी मेहबूबा के लिए दोहराया है | मैं आज गुलज़ार के लिए दोहराता हूँ | मुक्त दो चार लफ़्ज़ों में  एक पूरी जिंदगी समेट लेने की हैसियत रखनेवाले गुलज़ार जाने अनजाने हमारे और आपके पास हर उस लम्हे में होते हैं जब कोई दूसरा नहीं होता | कभी कोई आपके कंधे पे हलके हथेलियों से मारता है , पूछता है " माचिस है ? , तो आप अनायास कह जाते हैं " मैं सिगरेट तो नहीं पीता  मगर हर आने वाले से पूछ लेता हूँ   "माचिस है?"  बहुत कुछ है जिसे मैं फूंक देना चाहता हूँ |" यूँ ही कभी कोई आश्ना , आपसे पूछ बैठे जो "क्या भेजोगे इस बरस ? " तो भींगा सा एक ख्याल आता है " गुलों को सुनना जरा तुम सदायें भेजी हैं / गुलों के हाथ बहुत सी दुआएं भेजी हैं तुम्हारी खुश्क सी आँखें भली नहीं लगती / वो सारी यादें जो तुमको रुलायें भेजी हैं